Another page & a challenge card.

Hi everyone - how are you all?

Last night after making that sheet of mixed media altered paper I couldn't wait to start another one. So I started it last night & finished it off this morning.


Again, if you are interested in how I did it, then please pop over to my rubber stamping blog where I have described the different stages.

I also made a card for this weeks CD Sunday challenge - where the theme was Home Sweet Home 


There is a full description on my digital blog - but the main thing is the faded black & white image has had a hole cut in it & the coloured image placed behind the hole.  You will probably, as always, see the paler side of the image if you click on the photo & get a larger view.

I have also been reasonably busy making sure I have everything in order for Wednesday evening which will be the last 2013 meeting for the CSNW club.

Right! I must off & do something more domestic.  'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko