csnw photos - part 1

Good morning - what a miserable one it is too.  Things are being blown around all over the garden & my little greenhouse if shaking about far too much for my liking but it seems to be holding its own.  Now - it has decided to pour with rain too.  This is the sort of day you feel like curling up in a chair, nice fire, warm drink & a good book & letting the rest of the world get on with things. Hmm! that sounds really nice - if only I had the time.

The first set of photos from last nights meeting are of the Show & Tell.  Only 2 entries - but it is a busy time now isn't it.  The theme was a sketch.

It's a rather nice "card in an envelope card".  Hope that makes sense but here are the cards that were made & you will be able to see what I meant.



A pretty lilac design with a butterfly diecut edge & stamped foliage.  Click on the image to read the lovely message.



 Natural colour tones for this one & that looks like a Tonic die on this one.  I like that swirly stamped message.  Very nice.

I like what that sketch produces - could be one for me to use in 2014 for some of my cards - I think.

Right I will be back again shortly with the photos from the project.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko