I won .............

....... with one of my digital creations.  I have today found out that my entry for the 17 November over at CD Sunday challenge was chosen for the top 3 & also chosen as number 1.  I get a little prize.  The theme was Simply Square & this was my entry -


Although these images are digital - because they are off CD's I do have to chose, print & then cut them out like hybrid cards.  Someone thought it meant that they were produced flat digitally & then shown.  Although when leaving it to the last minute I have done that just so that i can enter the challenge.  But normally everything is printed off, cut up, added to a card & embellished.

I was talking to Joanna of Mold club last week & we were discussing these challenges & how in some of them the winner is chosen by random number generator.  It is nice to have your work chosen but it is nicer when it is actually judged by someone - & that is how they are judged over at the CD Sunday challenge.  

Last night Bob & I had a really nice evening out at his works Christmas evening.  The earlier part of the day was not so successful, as the fund-raiser had not been advertised enough & there were absolutely loads of other things going on in the area.  Never mind I did sell some of my things but it has left me with quite a few Christmas cards which I will probably use myself - so no losses actually.

I hope you had a good weekend - or, in fact, are still having a good weekend.

More tomorrow - bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko