just chatting

Hi everyone - not a lot to talk about again today.

Lunch time saw the last of my monthly lunches for this year where I had my first turkey meal.  I prefer to leave turkey until Christmas Day - but at this lunch we traditionally have turkey - & very nice it was too.

At the moment I have a rather poorly husband & I am hoping to get him an emergency appointment with the Doctor in the morning.  Got to get him well for Christmas, haven't I?

Tomorrow - later in the day - I hope to give myself a little me time & make some cards.  Birthday & general, not Christmas.  Card wise I am a little Christmassed out at the moment, although I still have some special (family - sh! don't tell anyone) ones to make.  Also over the weekend I am hoping to get our Christmas tree up & providing I know where I have put the Christmas decorations get us looking a little festive.  I did treat myself to a new ornament when I was out yesterday - I do like to get a new one each Christmas.  This one is a little scene with snowmen & snowballs - I think they are meant to be having a snowball fight & it is lit with batteries.  If I remember from the one that was on display it has a slight change of colour too.

Well, I am afraid that is all from me today.  Hope you are having good days & keeping well.

More tomorrow.  Night night - sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post