new baby card

Good evening everyone - how are you all - not too stressed out with Christmas preparations I hope. I can't believe there is little over a week to go.

Anyway tonight I have a couple of photos for you - the first one is the new baby card I made over the weekend;


I found this set of stamps - which cover congratulations on birth of baby & the Christening. There are 2 main stamps - this one for the birth & another for the Christening then various word stamps & a couple of borders, & they were £3.99.  I cannot remember where I bought them - but the price was still on the packet.

I used one of my label dies to cut the image out, added a little blue ink around the edge to lift it & then lightly coloured it with Promarkers.  Haven't done any of that for a while so I took great care. Finally I added the ribbon with faux bow & the little buttons.

The second card is this one;


In fact it was seven cards - I found I hadn't made enough so had to set to & make a few more - so I kept it to my white & silver clean & simple style.  Unfortunately the embossing doesn't show up too well due to the flash light.  Oh dear - I have just noticed that the "Peace on Earth" isn't totally straight.  Still I am not a machine I am a person.

Still haven't got around to making some non-Christmas cards, but with early New Year birthdays on the way I had better pull my finger out.

That's me for tonight - more tomorrow.  I am meeting up with Sue tomorrow morning for a pre-Christmas cup of coffee & natter.

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko