A happy raffle winner ............

...... on Thursday evening at the Mold meeting, Sheelagh won the raffle & she was delighted with her prize.

yesterday I received an email from her saying that she was so pleased with the prize she just had to sit down & play with it.  So here are the cards she made -







As you can tell - it was a set with a selection owls & other pieces.  Well done Sheelagh they are great &  I am glad you were pleased with your prize.

Before I go - also at that meeting we were discussing whether "Crafty Sue's" in Mold was still open.  We didn't think it was & I have had a comment on the posting for Friday from Lynn who says that the shop has a notice saying that it will be opening soon with fabrics & rolls of fabric were actually being carried into the shop at the time.  

I hope you are having a great weekend.  I had a lazy day yesterday - trying to get back some of my energy.  Today I started on the re-sort of my craft room & have been ruthless once again throwing out things that are no use to mice or men - or crafters even. Sorting magazines to pass on to others & generally having an early spring clean.  Bu so far I haven't found the stamp set with matching dies - but then I have only skimmed the surface & haven't started looking in drawers & boxes yet.

That's me for today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Great samples from Shelagh, she really *was* happy with her win :), and good to know about the CraftySue shop, let's hope it makes a 'go' of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY RAFFLE PRIZE. It was a nice prize and it was lovely to see shelaghs cards on the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko