A mixed media card

Hi everyone.
Earlier today I took some time out for a "me time" session & worked on another mixed media card - this time with some stamping.  I suppose it could be described as mixed media & collage.  Here is the card;


It started off as a 12x12 patterned scrap book page which I cut into four 6x6 pieces.  I decorated one & have 3 pieces left for more cards.

I have posted this card along with a very detailed description of how I made it on my Rubber Stamping blog which you can get to by clicking on the link at the right hand side of this page.

I used various media & elements - mask with Distress Ink, sequin waste with filler paste, watercolour paints, sequin waste, paper topper, background stamps, paper flowers & flourish, flat backed gems. At the moment it doesn't have a sentiment on the front - I am looking for the right stamp.

The finished page was layered onto black card then onto a white base card.  I really enjoyed doing this one & have an idea for another using a little more mixed media than in this one.

You may be pleased to hear that Betty's husband managed to take her Cuttlebug apart, retrieve her Tattered Lace die & put the Cuttlebug back together again.  So now we have a happy Betty again.

I hope you are having a good weekend despite this very variable weather.  More tomorrow. 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko