catching up again

I am sorry I haven't been writing much over the last few days - but I hope that you will appreciate between the festive season, family get togethers & Bob not being well it has been a bit difficult
to pop in here & do  bit of writing.

Bob is improving but it is very slow, & so a lot of the preparations etc falls on me - a thing we would normally share together.  As I think I have mentioned before in the last few weeks - this has reminded me that I am no longer some young thing & that as you get older it gets harder to deal with.  At the moment just the task of  going to the shops seems to tire me out.

Sadly we did not get to share New Years Eve with the family - the plan had been & it was was hoped we would be going over to Gareth & Elayne for New Years Eve - taking Russ & Nadine with us & meeting Elaynes parents.  But as Bob had not even been out of the house & was still in some discomfort we did not go - but spent the time together.  As our not going meant that Russ & Nadine could not go to the family gathering, we asked them round to us on New Years Day for dinner, after Nadine had finished work.  So a really nice couple of hours were spent together.  But we are so sad we couldn't all be together - because we usually are.

Still - the next event in our family is Bob's birthday which is on the 4th January.  So I am hoping to get them all together for that.

Today I did spend some time creating some cards & tomorrow hope to have a really nice quiet craft day.  Not only have I had to make birthday cards - but an engagement card too. Will photograph everything & put the photos here later.

I have just had a thought

I don't think I have wished you all a Very Happy New Year.  I look forward to our meetings throughout 2014.

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko