catching up

Hi everyone
I am sorry my blogging has been a bit quiet over the last couple of weeks - but you already now the reason why.  Anyway I hope to start getting a bit creative & having more to talk to you about from now on.

I recently promised to update the club programme pages & haven't yet done this but have it already prepared to put live tomorrow & Wednesday.

I am hoping to have some recent card makes to show you too.  One is obviously the card I made for Bob for his birthday - the other is a card I have made for Carolines daughter who got engaged at Christmas.  The link takes you to Caroline's blog.

There are various birthdays coming up over the next few weeks & I really must start to get my card making going again for this year.  Over the last couple of days I have sat & thought about my stamping ideas for 2014 & a question arose.  Should I stamp quite a few images on card - then later decide how to include them on a card, or - should I make cards complete.

What do you do?  Let me have some feed back - you can find out how by clicking on the option at the top of the page "How to leave a comment".  If you still have a problem - then email me with your response & I will put it on as a comment.

Make this the year of you interacting with this blog. Adding to the bit about leaving comments - please let me know what you would like to see & do at meetings.  I did get a bit of response towards the end of last year & I have saved those suggestions to use - but it doesn't fill a year. I really need your help on this.  I really do try - through the Internet in particular - to keep on top of trends.  But if you spot something - we all want to know about it.

Just so that you know I have not forgotten - I am working on a club trip & also on various workshops, as obviously all 3 clubs cannot meet up for one workshop.

Right it is time for bed - & then starting tomorrow I have to make samples for the various techniques about to be part of your club evenings.

If you have not already seen - this is a forward piece of information regarding the next Stamp Festival at Port Sunlight - the Spring date is early this year & is on Saturday 29 March.  PU IT IN YOUR DIARY.

Right! enough waffling - I am off to bed.  Will have photos for you tomorrow of some cards & will start the update of club pages.

Night night - sleep well.

Oh yes - In case you take an interest - I was chosen for top 3 on a challenge I entered on my digital blog - go there to read about if you want.  I really must search out the stamping challenges for 2014.




Comments

  1. Hi Gloria, you asked what do we do "Should I stamp quite a few images on card - then later decide how to include them on a card, or - should I make cards complete." Personally, if I do the former I always forget about them and they just sit in a box somewhere so I tend to make a complete card mostly. I guess it's only at Christmas when I make such a lot that I *might* stamp several images and then use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanna for commenting. I think I will make the cards complete. I can see me making "Toppers" so to speak - then not feeling the same about them later on.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko