Just chatting

Hi everyone - well - I had a better creative day today.

I caught up with a digital challenge for this week - which you can see if you click on the link on the right hand side of the page.

I also made several birthday cards which I cannot show you for a while.  The main reason being that I forgot to photograph them & didn't remember until I was just sticking down the envelope. So I will have to ask the recipients if they will be kind enough to photograph them for me later. Honestly my head - I don't know where it's at half the time!

I am also part way through another couple of cards.  I had an idea so got started on it & ran out of time - so it is to be continued.  But that won't be tomorrow, as it is my monthly lunch day tomorrow which only leaves me a little time in the morning, & then a couple of hours afterwards before going to the Mold club night.

Yes - it's time again for club nights - it seems ages since we last had a meeting.  So obviously there will be photographs from the meeting to show you, but that will be on Friday.

At the weekend I am hoping to go through the boxes & folders in my craft room & label them better & also perhaps write a sort of wall chart of what shelves contain what.  It sounds a bit OTT - but - I spent quite a bit of time this morning looking for a stamp set that had matching dies, which I bought at Port Sunlight in October.  They are not in an obvious place - not with the stamps & not with the dies.  So! where have I put them & the craft room isn't that old yet!

Anyway, I hope you are all well & look forward to seeing the Mold ladies tomorrow night.  That's me for today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Not OTT at all - I have done the same thing! I kept losing things in my craft room so I have a plan on my computer with the cupboards and shelves 'lettered' and then an index - well, two indexes, one by shelf letter and one alphabetical :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I feel better about doing it - just hope I find the stamps & matching dies.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko