just chatting

Hi everyone - just popping in for a little chat & to show you a mixed media card I made this morning.  It was really just a dabble in the hope my creativity mojo could be found.  I spent quite a long time looking at papers, changing my mind, then looking out bits & pieces.

The card I finally made is mainly monotone & I think another will be made tomorrow with a little more colour to it.

Here is the card;


I covered half of the card front with a pale grey "distressed look" paper, tearing the edge.  This was attached to the card with matt medium which was also used to fix all the other items too.  The textured dots at top & bottom right are made using flexible filler paste through sequin waste (punchinella) as are the two little roses on the left-hand side.  I then added a label toward the centre with blue ribbon threaded through the holes.  To this I added a double layer flower with a white button at its centre.  A little strip of ribbon was added to the bottom edge & a greeting down the right hand side.  As I was using the medium to position the items I decided to add a little blue acrylic paint to the medium & use it as a wash.

It's not the most fantastic piece of work - but it got me working again.  Tomorrow I must try another one & this time include stamping.

Here are a couple of close-ups



If by any chance any of you have got my mojo amongst your things could I have it back please.  :)

I have a Happy Stampers meeting tonight & a crochet workshop in the morning.

More tomorrow - 'bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post