just chatting

Good evening everyone.

Well, workshops started again today - although they were supposed to have started yesterday.  I had 2 crochet workshops booked - one yesterday & one today.  Yesterday only one lady turned up, 2 had phoned & sent apologies - the other 3 just didn't appear.  So it didn't take place & the lady who did turn up was happy to attend today.

Today 4 of the original 6 for this group attended - so better result, plus the lady from yesterday.

It usually is a slow start in January & it isn't often I usually bother booking them this month.  Still they are under way now.

Tomorrow & over the weekend I hope to bury myself in the craft room working on samples for workshops & the clubs, plus there are birthday cards to make.  So! if everything goes as I want it to - I should be busy.  Will, of course, let you know how it goes.

That is all for tonight. I am off to bed shortly as I am still pretty tired.  Bob continues to improve but it is still quite slowly & he still has to go outside the house.  I am hoping that perhaps tomorrow I might be able to take him out in the car for a short while.  We will see.

'Bye for now.  Night night - sleep well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post