Mold photos - January Project

Hi - Yes it is me again, this time with the photos from the Mold project on 16 January.  You may remember I held them over until Mold II had also tried this project.  CSNW are not doing this project until March - but I didn't like to hold the photos over that long.

So here they are - the project was - Four Square.  The idea to use four squares in the design.  I didn't put any restrictions on what could be done & how - so was looking forward to some great ideas & was not disappointed from either club;


A lovely clean & crisp design adorned with one of the paper bows we made that night too.


Sorry this is a little fuzzy but I think you can see the great design & layout.  Love the colour scheme.


Well! definitely 4-square on this design (twice) a great layout & there is that colour scheme again.


I love the shaping on these squares - very complimentary to the base card.  Great design.


Those stamps are brilliant - they are from Michael Strong stamps & are part of his cloisonne range.
There's that paper bow again.


A lovely colourful card (another bow!) - that background is just right for the design.


Another delicate pastel design along with bow - very pretty


A great layout & at first it had me fooled - only 3 square? - but no the card is the fourth square.



Aren't these tea-cups delightful.  Each one has been cut out - oh yes - there is the bow again.
That bow was popular that evening.


Flowers & butterflies - always go well together - lovely card.


& now for something completely different - what a great idea.
I think I might have to steal that design.
A simple use of square ink pads - we don't use them to their full capacity.

That's the photos from Mold I will be back in a little while with the ones from Mold II.
'Bye for now.




Comments

  1. Great to see these at last Gloria - I didn't get a chance to see them all on the night as I was still busy finishing mine, they look great and so many variations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Joanna - this is what I love about these clubs. We all start off at the same place - then there are so many different things to see.
      Thank you for leaving a comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko