Special birthday card

Hi everyone - here is the photo of the birthday card I made last week for one of our club ladies - Liz in fact from Mold II.

I couldn't show it before her birthday in case she popped in to have a look at the blog.  I don't think she bothers with the Internet but you never know & I didn't want to spoil the surprise.


The stamps are from Lily of the Valley & are quite detailed - so I stamped them in black archival ink onto white card & managed to emboss them with clear EP.  I then used pink, blue & green shades of Distress Inks to lightly colour them.  A little 70 on the tag & a small Happy Birthday peel off to finish.

The card is a 5x5 square card & I rounded the 2 outer corners & covered with the blue floral paper.  Next I cut a smaller square of the pink floral & placed a strip of matching paper down the back on the left & right side.  This allowed me to roll the corners without having white paper showing.

This afternoon I have been playing with the faux leather shown by Sheena Douglass on C&C - will let you know how I get on.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post