Update

Good evening everyone
I have now updated the club pages for Mold II & CSNW, but I still have to do the Project Photos page.

This afternoon I spent some time at the craft shop trying to decide on what workshops I would run during February & March.  The decision in the end was to put the February workshop programme out with a request for people to come forward with ideas.  I am not sure it will & of course we can't guarantee that they will ask for things that I do.  But we will see.  The crochet workshops continue & a new group is starting at the end of the month - but I think they will run the course of time eventually too.

Still, in the meantime I will put my thoughts together for a workshop for the clubs.  So you all need to start thinking of suitable dates for yourselves & then we will see what we can come up with.

I will have photos of some recent card making for you tomorrow & will also start photographing all those lovely hand-made Christmas cards I received for you to see.

Night night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko