a valentines card

Good evening everyone.

Well, today Bob took his first long trip out - the first in 10 weeks.  He has been as far as Asda & Tesco but this trip was all the way to his office in Crewe.  As he is still not 100% comfortable - I went along with him in case he got over tired & I could then drive back.  But he managed OK.

So - now that Valentine's Day is reasonably well past I can show you the card I made for him.


Sorry! - no stamping
I used an A6 card with scalloped edge & trimmed a piece of gold miri card with some fancy cut scissors that were a similar shape to the card edging.  I used a combination embossing folder/die cut on the red card.  The pattern is embossed but the heart image is die cut.  I raised the red heart on sticky pads over the aperture, cut another one in gold, took the curly pieces out of both hearts & swapped them round.  The gold heart was then put at the bottom corner of the card & the sentiment greeting put together with individual letter peel-offs.

Tomorrow I have a crochet workshop in the morning, then I hope to do some card making in the afternoon.  Of course we then on Thursday have the Mold meeting.

So - that is me for today, more tomorrow.

Just a note ............. I have noticed that the h on my laptop is not working every time. It probably depends on where it comes in a word & the pressure on the keys at the time.  I have checked thoroughly to make sure I have put any missing ones back in - but if a few, or even one, has escaped my eye then I apologise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko