Another birthday greeting problem

Good morning everyone
A quick pop in to say that another failure of birthday greetings has occurred.  I have had an email from Betty of Mold II saying that there wasn't a post for Liz of Mold II on 29th January.

On the day of Liz's birthday I posted a photo of the card I had made for her & a picture of her with the flowers she had been presented with from the club.  Her blog "Birthday Greeting" should have appeared just before that post.  I create them then schedule them to appear on the blog at 6:00 or 6:30 in the morning of the day.

Liz doesn't actually have Internet access so she doesn't see & read all this but I have still put the greeting there for her each year since I started doing this, as well as other members who do not bother with the Internet.

Now I know I can be forgetful at times but believe me when I set these greetings up I do them very systematically.  The other day I did all those for February, March & April - & I have since double checked that they are all there waiting to be processed.  So, I will be keeping a very close eye on what is happening.

Apologies to Liz for it's non appearance & thank you to Betty for pointing it out.

Back later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post