anothher card - sorry no stamps

Hi everyone - I hope you have had a good day

O dear - I am still having tis problem with the letter h on my laptop.  Only two errors in tis sentence.  Oops! now it is three.  Ha ha - but it is a pain really.  Not sure what I am going to do about it.

Anyway - I tought  ( I saw a puddy tat - hmm! - this is really weird)

Let's try & get a bit serious now.  Tonight I am going to show you the card I made for Gareth & Elayne on the occasion of their engagement.


I used a white 5x5 scalloped edge card with a silver layer on top of which I placed a piece of white card which I had embossed with one of my embossing folders.  It just happened to have hearts on it. I then die cut 2 hearts - one with an embossed pattern to one side & one with lacy cutouts.  The lacy one I cut in white & layered onto a silver heart.  The embossed one I cut & embossed on silver then using a peel off alphabet I laid the name Gareth & Elayne to cross each other with a little heart at the bottom.  I then stamped & embossed in silver the word Congratulations onto silver miri card & placed it along the lower edge.

Clean & simple once again.

Looking forward to tomorrow's Mold meeting - will have photos for you which I will probably load here on Friday.

Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko