busy day

Hi everyone
I seem to have had one of those busy days without achieving a great deal - or that is how it feels. Strange really.

Tomorrow I have one of my crochet workshops & the last time the group met they decided they wanted a project rather than just keep learning stitches.  So, one of the ladies had a pattern for a crocheted bag that she fancied doing - just a small one.  Everyone liked the look of it so the decision was made.  Tomorrow they start on it - so today I thought I had better make sure that the pattern is OK as it was a freebie & sometimes they can contain errors.  It appears to be OK & grows quite quick - it uses a stitch called basket weave which is quite interesting as you work around stitches on a previous row.  Anyway I did a sample run in ordinary DK wool to check I could do the pattern OK myself.

This is what it looks like


It is very effective - but has taken its toll on my right wrist & thumb.  Good old Arthur Itis!!

So, no stamping or card making done today & tomorrow evening is the first meeting of 2014 for the CSNW club.  Must go & check I have everything ready.

'Bye for now - have a good evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko