CSNW 2013 Project - part 1

Good afternoon everyone - well here I am with the start of the photos of CSNW's 2013 project which was to make an ATC for each month of the year.  I laid down the themes to be used. Normally when I show the meeting photos here I leave various comments - as there are going to be quite a few items in this set of photos to be shown I am just going to say which month & theme they are for.

As a safety precaution to ensure I kept each persons work together I placed a little name tag with each photo.

The first set is a part set created by Ruth;


February - Valentine


April - Floral Spray



June - music


August - wedding


September - colour - Blue, pink & yellow - any theme


December - Christmas

I will back again shortly with another set.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko