just chatting

A quick pop in this morning seeing as I didn't post last night.  What a night too!  Weather wise I mean - I didn't have a very nice drive to & from the CSNW meeting in Rhuddlan.

We had a very good meeting where the ladies learnt & played with the technique of "Thumping" - isn't that a great title?  They practiced lots & I have many photographs of their play to show you. In fact I will have lots of photos for you from their meeting as there will be those from the Show & Tell as well.  Then several of them had brought in their 2013 challenge project.  I have brought them home to photograph because we ran out of time last night.  So watch this space.

I have a crochet workshop this afternoon - so will probably write my post later in the evening.

I hope you all have a good day - at least the rain has stopped - for now!  I feel so sorry for all those people caught up in storm damage.  Those poor people in Dawlish living right by the railway & coast - the land under their homes being eroded.  Frightening.

Back later.

Footnote - do you have a problem with practice versus practise?  Because I used it above I Googled it to see which was correct.  I don't know if I am getting a little thick in my old age but for the sentence I used it in I couldn't really see the difference but nevertheless I think I have used the "c" version correctly.

Comments

  1. Hi Gloria, practice is the noun ie band practice and practise is the verb ie the band practised playing carols, hope this helps, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolyn - that is a much better example.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post