Just chatting

Good evening ladies

I feel very guilty that this is just a chatting post after dangling the possibility of lots of photos under your nose.

No! the photos wouldn't be under your nose!!!!

It was the fact you would be able to see lots of photos here!!!!!

Apart from my crochet workshop this afternoon I am sorry but the remainder of the day took a toll on my time so much so that I have not had the chance to load the photos onto my computer.

I will work long & hard on it tomorrow - I promise.

I try my hardest to keep this blog flowing from day to day but now & again other things get in the way & upset those plans.  Things beyond my control.

My crochet workshop went well today although 2 ladies did not turn up - no explanation or apology.  But the ladies that did attend decided it was time to "grab the bull by the horns" - or - perhaps "grab the crochet hook by the yarn" & tackle a project.  I think I mentioned it the other day - a bag - using a basket weave stitch.  Well! they have started it, got the pattern under their fingers & crochet hook & have started on the project. They are going to work on it at home as well until the next workshop which is exactly a month away.  It will be interesting to see how many are just strips of fabric of different lengths & how many are a completion of the fabric in order to make the bag.  I must add here I am working one as well.  In fact I bought 2 lots of yarn - so I could make one for myself & one as a present for a friend.

I have a reasonably free day tomorrow & will get some of the photos on to the blog.  I also hope to start making a few cards.  But I also have to get things prepared for another mixed media workshop I am attending on Saturday.  This time - rather than a canvas - it is a mirror.  I will obviously let you know how it goes, along with photos, & I can't wait.  Love these workshops - they take me away from me for a while.  Does that make sense?

Talk again tomorrow.  Night night.  Sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko