member showcase

Good evening everyone - I have a member showcase for you tonight - I am so pleased that you are sending in photos of cards that you have been making, for me to show here.  Thank you.

The ones tonight are recent cards made by Carolyn of Mold II club;


A very delicate Christmas card - now I wonder if that is one towards 2014 Christmas?


This is lovely - don't those flowers look great on the die-cut.


Beautiful. 
Carolyn - is that sentiment a stamp?


Aah! I haven't seen a Bookatrix for ages.
I haven't made one for ages either - I think it's the only Glitter Girls board I hung on to.


Very elegant.

Carolyn - they are all lovely - thank you for showing them.

It was Mold club meeting tonight - so I will have photos from that for you.  There are quite a lot as there are the ones of the Show & Tell also the Project for this evening.  Then as well as that there are four sets 2013 projects to show you.  That will take me a bit longer as lots of photos to take.

That's me for tonight.  More tomorrow.
Night night.

Comments

  1. Thanks for your positive comments Gloria, it's not a stamp on the Golden Wedding card, it's one of my favourite fonts --- Scriptina ---and if you're quick with the embossing powder on pearlised card it embosses well, see you Tuesday, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post