Mold 2013 Project photos - Rhiannon

Hello ladies
Here - as promised are the start of the Mold 2013 project photos - where the challenge was an ATC for each month with theme of own choice plus basically one per month - so 12 ATC's.  I left the choice to the ladies of Mold to decide whether to make 3 of each - so that if possible I could have one for the club folder & they could also swap one.

Today it is the photos of Rhiannon's project & her theme was Book Titles & as well as giving the name of the book on the back of the ATC Rhiannon gave the author.;


This is how the ATC's were presented


and this is the inside of the book.


January
Tan ar y comin
which if I have read Rhiannon's writing correctly translates as Fire on the Common
I did a Google translation & that came up as "Until the Common"
perhaps you would get back to me Rhiannon & say which is right.


February
The Davinci Code

March
Alice in Wonderland


April
Charlotte's Web
& that spider is hanging from a piece of invisible cotton.
Made me jump when it moved.

May
Memoirs of a Geisha


June
Black Tulip




July
Secret Garden
This was a booklet ATC - so 2 photos


August
Pride & Prejudice


September
Treasure Island


October
Midsummer Nights Dream


November
Animal Farm


December
A Christmas Carol

Really good representations Rhiannon - thank you for taking part.

That is me - possibly for today - as I have some domestic duties to perform & sadly another Sympathy card. to make.

Then this evening we are going out with Bob's grand-daughter whom we haven't seen in a little while.

Have a great weekend & I hope to be back tomorrow with another set of Mold 2013 Project photos.
'Bye for now.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post