mold photos - part 1

Good evening ladies I hope you have had a good day.

Tonight I am showing you the photos from the Mold meeting, last Thursday, of their Show & Tell where the theme was "Polka Dots".  There have been some interesting interpretations.


Isn't she delightful?  A very clever use of the polka dot theme.


Here also - very clever use of polka dots & some layering - I am sure I once wore a dress like that.


This is really clever - aren't those flowers great?


Now we have an aah moment.  That dot embossing folder is so useful - everyone should have one.


You need to look closely at this one - there is so much going on.
Polka dots interpreted in many way.


This one also.  You look at this one & think ............ I wonder what else she is going to do?


Love the way these layers have been done & their complimentary flowers.


Amazing! I love the fact that the circular Tonic Verso die has been used along with stamping.


A great clean & simple design & again a different interpretation of polka dots.


A great collection of polka dot materials.
The horizontal dotted bar that the little owl is sitting on - do you know what it is made of.
Did you, the ladies of Mold, take a good look & see.
It is one of those modern nail files or emery boards.  What a great use of it.  Very clever.

Tomorrow I will put the photos from the evenings project on here.

This morning I did, very last minute, enter one of my CD challenges.  If you want to see what I did click on the link to my Digital Blog on the side panel.

I am pleased to say we did get a visit from Garth & Elayne this afternoon, after they had been to collect their rings.  Elaynes engagement ring is a beautiful square solitaire.

Have a good weekend. I am off to bed now.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko