mold photos - part 2

Good evening everyone.  Here I am with the photos from the project for the Mold meeting last Thursday.  Well it was more of a play with a technique, & that technique was "Thumping".  No-one got as far as making a card using their efforts - but there was lots of playing done.

Here are the photos - I did take a lot - but some of them didn't come out too well.  I have managed to improve some & I think I have some from everybody.


This one has quite a bit of thumping on it - but it looks great (well it would if it was clearer).


Some great tulips.



Don't these leaves look great - click on them for a larger photo.



Two very delicate fans - the top one came out clearer.


There are quite a few of these leaves - it's a perfect stamp for the technique.


Love the effect on these.


Sorry it is a bit fuzzy - I did try to improve it - but this was the best result.
Click on it & see if the larger photos shows it better.


The same with this lovely butterfly.



Another set of those 2 images.


Now - as well as the leaves - this stamp is perfect for the technique.


and two more.


Wow! what a shoe - works brilliantly


Another stamp image that works well with the technique


There are 4 photos of this image in different colours - they look beautiful






An interesting image - but it works.  Again click on it for larger version.


The more solid flower stamp works well - the yellow one has the slight edge I think.




Three pairs of that leaf stamp again - stamped by different people I believe.

That is it for this post - & has me up to date with Mold photos.  I may be back later.

Tomorrow evening is the February meeting for Mold II - they are taking along their die-cutting machines & embossing folders to share.  I am not sure if I will be able to bring my E-Bosser, ladies, as I am not sure I can disengage the electrics which are all behind my desk.  Will look closer at it in the morning.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko