Problems with birthday greetings

Hi everyone - I have just discovered through a "cryptic?" comment that a birthday greeting did not appear.  I have researched the problem & found that in fact two birthday greetings did not appear.

I create these posts ahead of time so that they are not missed & put them on for the scheduled date.  I have no answer as to why these two did not appear - I did do them  - I remember doing them because I spent time looking for new animations over the Christmas period, & that is when I put the January birthdays up.  I don't know if it is relevant that they were both in the same week. The others in the month appeared OK

So - my apologies to Joanna for the 21st January & Janet for the 26th January.  Here is a special bouquet for you as a belated birthday wish.

But first


sorry!

So belated birthday greetings & flowers to Joanna;


and also flowers & belated greetings to Janet


Hope they were both great days.



Comments

  1. Thanks for that Gloria, the bouquets are lovely :) Maybe I should have mentioned it earlier so you could find the problem but I thought maybe you'd decided not to do this anymore ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Joanna - I just wish I knew what had happened to the scheduled post. Mind you Blogger does do some strange things sometimes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post