csnw photos - part 2

Good evening everyone - here I am again.

This time with the photos for CSNW's project last night - which was the "Four Square" card


Isn't he cute - or possibly she.  This little character was drawn by Caroline Rawcliffe's daughter Amy some time ago & Caroline turned them into stamps.  I have a Poodle one.
Great card.


This card was made by the same lady who made the previous one.  Good use of the card candy.


Hm! -  Rennie Mackintosh drama here. Love the layout.


Another great layout.  That is a great flower image & I saw it cut out as well.
The flourish down the side just finishes that nicely.


I love the combination  of sizes here & a very elegant layout.


A really nice informal layout & the tone on tone flourish on the background really sets this one off nicely.


I am hoping that I have shown this card the right way round.  I like the idea of overlapping the 2 centre squares & the little flourishes are all that are needed to complete this design.

So, now you are up to date with the photos from last night.  I do have a couple more to show you from CSNW which are part of the 2013 project.  Will do that tomorrow.

Now for the fun news of last night.  Fun?  Well perhaps not the right word.  After finishing the meeting I walked across to the car park with Kate & Claire & stood talking to Claire for a while, then set off on a quite pleasant drive home.  After stopping my car in the drive I reached across to the passenger seat to retrieve my handbag - which is where I always put it.  Not there.  But I didn't panic because whilst talking to Claire I had opened the back door & put my box on the back seat, so therefore I must have put my bag there too.  Wrong.  Oh how wrong.  So I rushed indoors & told Bob I had left my bag at the centre.  I got on the phone to Maureen who it turned out had just got in from the centre.  When I said who it was calling she said "Have you left your handbag here? I thought it was yours because of where it was".  So! back in the car, Bob came with me, back to the centre - retrieve bag from Maureen & drive home. Phew - not a trip I had expected to make. But all is well that ends well as they say.  But I was worn out by the drive - a rather fast one to save Maureen hanging about too long & a more leisurely one back home.

That's me for tonight - more tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post