just chatting

Hi everyone - another lovely day, although it did start off a little damp here.

I have been to the Doctor & my chest x-ray was absolutely clear.  I knew it would be, because it doesn't feel like a chest problem.  I don't think he really had an idea of what it might be so he has given me antibiotics - strong ones as well, so no tasting of the grape - I have to take them for 2 weeks.  If it is no better after that I have to go back again - so fingers crossed this cures it.

Today I have entered 2 challenges - one stamping & one digital - I will show the photos here, but for more information click on the appropriate blog link at the side of this page.


The digital one - Easter Parade at CD Sunday


The stamped one - Colour theme, yellow & green at Less is More.

That's me for today.  Tomorrow night is CSNW club night for March - so photos of that on Thursday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko