just chatting

Hello everyone
Just popping in for a quick chat.  I didn't write a post yesterday as it had been a fairly domestic sort of day & the only crafting thing I did was to put the insert in our grand-daughters birthday card.

This morning I had a crochet workshop with 2 new ladies joining it.  Can you have new ladies? Can't think of another way to put it.

Anyway, it was a good morning - I do have one elderly lady who comes with that group who is an absolute treasure but I think she is more forgetful than she likes to think - so it is quite hard work with her.  But the look on her face when she gets it right & the lovely thank yous makes up for it. It does though leave me quite tired though.  So, not a lot done this afternoon.

Tomorrow I have plans for another "me" day - so perhaps some photos to show you of any work I do.

Hope you are all OK - more tomorrow.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post