just chatting

Hi everyone

I have today sorted the grouping for the Mold club round robin & when I have finished this post will list the groups on the Mold page.

Whilst talking about round robins - there is a little more to add to what you do with them.  I will state it here & will add it to the page as well.  I noticed when reading that section the other day that I had not mentioned that a good way to decorate the pages not only in your own book but somebody elses - is to do the work separately & then adhere it to the book pages. Then should there be any mistakes they are not in the book.  Also do use embellishments but not so thick or deep that the book won't close properly.

Also this morning I made time to work on some samples not only for your projects but those that I need for workshops at the craft shop. So I am rather pleased that I am managing to get on top of things.  It has to be this great craft room I have now - it is so good to work in.

This afternoon I had a crochet workshop & the ladies worked on their project.  Two of the ladies had missed a couple of sessions so they were busy getting used to the new stitch I had shown & then they too will be joining in the project - which is a rather cute shoulder bag - although one lady has made it into a clutch bag.  I have a photo on my mobile which I must transfer to my laptop - then I might possibly show you what they have been doing.

Hoping for some more "me" time tomorrow.  Then Thursday sees the Mold meeting.

I think that is me for now - will go & update that page.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko