just chatting

Hi everyone

I hope you have all had a good Saturday especially those of you who went along to the Stamp Festival at Port Sunlight.

I didn't go after all - but I am looking forward to my workshop tomorrow with Clearly Besotted. I am sure you all saw their stand (they were at the October festival as well).  So all being well I should have some photos to show you from the workshop - probably just my own work.  I am leaving Bob to see to our dinner for tomorrow - he makes a mean Goulash & that's what we will be having.

This afternoon we had a nice surprise visit from Gareth & Elayne & the postman brought me a mothers day card from Gareth for tomorrow.

Have a lovely day tomorrow everyone - especially Mum's, grandmothers.

Night night.
More tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko