Just chatting

Hi everyone
I have just got my box ready for tonight's CSNW meeting & thought I would drop in for a chat for a while.

This morning I made another card using that medallion stamp - what do you think?


I entered it into two challenges - yes two! - haven't done many for a while & then this week its all go.  One of the challenges was "Anything Goes" which is always tricky to decide what to do.  But I spotted another challenge which was to use a sketch - so that gave me my plan.

I like these colours but the yellow & green one yesterday was much cleaner looking I think  - perhaps because it was not on any background paper like this one is, which was needed, to complete the sketch.  If you want any more info on the card there are 2 write-ups - one on my digi blog & one on my stamping blog.

Tomorrow afternoon I have a crochet workshop, & I am hoping in the morning to start on making some flowers.  I need to try out that new die & make some fuschias - but also I have other flower dies & stamps & moulds - so I thought it was time I had a flower session.  Probably spread it over a couple of days.

Well that is me for today - of course before I start on the flowers tomorrow - there will be photos of tonight's meeting to sort out & show you.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post