just chatting

Hi everyone I hope you have had a good weekend.  Hasn't the weather been good to us?

Yesterday Bob & I treated ourselves to dinner out & returned to the Indian restaurant in Rhuddlan that we visited last week.  Another fantastic meal was enjoyed.

This morning I entered my CD Sunday challenge & managed to find a way to create a card that was almost like stamping;


The images were off a CD that go under the title of NSR (No stamp required) which basically means they are digital stamps.  The theme this week is "Simply Red" - I think I captured that OK. The card looks more orange in the photo but I coloured the images with Promarker Poppy Red & it was almost identical to the colour of the card.  Differently for me the trim on the hats, the pompoms & the shawl were glittered.  I had hunted amongst my stash to see if I had any of that EP that heats fluffy - or even that liquid white stuff that puffs up when you heat it & I have forgotten the name of it all in the time it took me to type the sentence.  Was it Liquid Applique?

Anyway I am off to bed now - didn't get around to making any flowers over the weekend - but hope to give myself a "me" day tomorrow for some.

Night night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post