members news

Hi - here is the final piece of members news.

This time it is a prize, & the winner is Joanna of Mold club.  Joanna won this prize simply by commenting on a blog that was running a lucky draw item.  Just shows - there are things out there to be won - if you don't try for them you don't get anything.  Good point was that magazine draw I entered a short while back & won a Hunkdory pack.

Anyway - let's take a look at Joanna's prize;


Two sets - yes two sets - of FlexMarkers.  Just for passing a comment.

Keep it up Joanna ............ I'm off to see who has got giveaways, te he.

Actually I have already had my good fortune today - pop over to my digital blog later to see.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko