Mold photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone.

Today I have the photos of the Show & Tell from the Mold meeting last night where the theme was an ATC with a Zentangle design;


This design was created by drawing around a die cut - quick thinking there.


Sorry - just a little blurry here. Great to see some colour in a Zentangle.
The light was a little different in the room last night & I did have difficulty not getting shadows - so I suspect I moved a bit as I took this one.


Ace of Spades - several times over.
I like the way the image overlaps & the clean spaces help the pattern show well.


A lot of work undertaken on this one - some great blocks of Zentangle pattern & the flowers are just brilliantly picked to compliment the design.


A cut little bird. 
I haven't tried that sort of image yet - I would be worried about losing the eye amidst the pattern - which has not been done here.


A beautiful bird cage design & the little bird at top right is on a paper hinge so that he wobbles.
Great fun.


Some great Zentangling going on here & at first I wasn't quite sure which way was up - then my vision cleared & I saw him ............... the little owl!


It's great to see different approaches in Zentangle & I love the way the rosette has been placed on an embossed piece of card.  Very colourful Zentangling too.


Lovely decorated hearts, & the middle one has been placed on sticky pads above the base one which looks like it has been completely Zentangled too.

I haven't done much Zentangle for a while & looking at these last night quite whetted my appetite to have a dabble soon - but then we sat & did the project for the evening.  Now I can't make up my mind what I want to do.  Interested?  Pop back later or perhaps you may have to wait until tomorrow to see.

The weekend is virtually here - so have a lovely one & I hope you are doing some great things.

'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Love the monochrome with splashes of colour!

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The previous comment is from Sam - who is a Stampin Up demonstrator - who just happened on our blog. Thank you for your nice comment Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post