Mold Project 2013 Photos - Sheelagh

Good afternoon everyone & what a beautiful day.  Two washing loads done it's unheard of at the moment.

Well, you ladies are really testing my photography skills.  When I opened the box that Sheelagh's ATC's came in I thought I would probably just take out the ATC's & photograph them.  Much like I did Joanna's - but when I took the book from the box there were surprises - because behind the ATC's were some more interesting things.  So here it is - Sheelagh's ATC Box;


Lid of the box


ATC book nestling inside box


February page


February ATC's


March Page


March ATC's


April Page


April ATC's


May Page


May ATC's


June Page


June ATC's


July Page



July ATC's
This last photo shows the inside of the ATC on the right in the previous photo.


August Page


August ATC's


September Page


September ATC's


October Page


October ATC's


November Page


November ATC's


December Page


December ATC's


January 2014 Page


January 2014 ATC's


Finally some ATC's adhered to the inside base of the box

That was quite a task.  Click on any of the photos to get a larger version of it - this may help you see everything that was going on on each page.  I haven't listed a theme for each page because although they were related within each month they had different titles in some cases.

Well done Sheelagh - great project.

Well, that is me for today.  Hope to have some photos of my own work for you tomorrow.  In the morning I am off to the Doctor to get the result of my xray.  As I had it just over 2 weeks ago there can't be anything much wrong.  But my throat still needs something as it is not right.

'Bye for now.



















Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko