More white washing

Hello everyone - today I have the extra photos on  the white washing technique to show you.  I ordered some white ink refills from a Stampin' Up demonstrator & they actually arrived on Friday. They weren't expected until today - so I had time to try it out again, at the weekend.  A much better finish was achieved.  I stamped 2 images  - one on kraft card & one on a light grey.  Here they are;




Very pretty

Today I have also made a couple of items that are samples for a workshop I will be doing in April down at the Craft Shop.  I discovered the card a couple of weeks ago & studied how it was made. Then this weekend on C&C one of the companies is selling kits for it.  Never mind - it is always better to make these things for yourself.

I decided to also make on the workshop a complimentary gift bag to go with the card - we have made the bag at one of our meetings some time ago at our previous venue.




and it folds flat to go in the envelope.


Do you remember this little box in a bag?

Right I need to now put my craft bag ready for my Happy Stampers meeting tonight.  Have you got your festival tickets? It's not long now.

More tomorrow - bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko