Play day

Hi everyone - well I have had a very good day today.

I have completed quite a few domestic tasks & also sorted some paperwork, leaving me with time to have a play.

First I had a spare lady image on my desk from the CD Sunday challenge.  When I made that card I printed more than I needed just in case colours didn't go well.  So I decided I would use the left over images & the best time to do it was now - not put them in a drawer somewhere for later. That way they tend to get forgotten.

The lady this time is blue;


Because it is quite a tall image I used the same size card as before but added different elements. I cut a second dress & it has been placed over the image on sticky pads.  The stole & hat trimmed once again with glitter.  Another little piece of bling is the clear flat back gem in the centre of the flower.  Talking of which..................

Whilst looking for a stamp for a challenge that I also entered this morning (it is on my Rubber Stamping blog if you wish to see it) I stumbled on the following;



They are little clear blocks with flower shape stamps on them.  The stamps are made of a sort of foam & they came with the white paper flowers. The company was called Orinoco (I don't think they are in business anymore).  You just ink the stamp & place it over the paper cutout.  It's a bit tricky.


Here is another one - although I don't seem to have the paper flowers to go with this one - but there is also a little leaf stamp. A bit blurry that photo.


Finally there is this bigger 7-petal flower & a leaf, along with the appropriate paper flowers.  Now you know where the flower came from on the blue lady card.  But I didn't stamp it I coloured it with Promarkers.

When I said further back that I had stumbled on these - they weren't something I had forgotten I'd got they are in with my Clarity Stamps - I have just never used them - sad isn't it.

Well, I am off to sort my work desk now - have left it in a bit of a mess.

'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko