Trying a new technique

... & about time I should say.  Today I settled down to try out a technique that is already appearing on your programme - or at least lined up for fairly soon.  The White Wash technique.

I found it earlier in the year, read all about it & saved links to demos. I did some very quick simple samples to test the technique but hadn't got around to sitting down & creating properly.  So today was the day if only because I am showing it to Mold club next Thursday.

Here is the card


It is very delicate & uses a white ink refill at its base.  The small flower on its own to the side was just a check to see that the technique had worked properly on the kraft card.  I think that proves that it has.



A close-up of the main part of the image.  Over the weekend I am going to try it again on grey card & also on black.  I have seen it on a grey-ish card but not on black - so we will see.

So keep an eye on your programmes when they are handed out - you will be doing this soon.

Have a great weekend & let's hope the weather stays dry & possibly gets sunnier.  Tonight we are out with Russ & Nadine for a meal - we are back to the curry restaurant in Rhuddlan.

That's me for today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko