A challenge card

Hi everyone just thought I would let you see a card I made this morning for a challenge blog. The theme was "round & round", a subject that had been used in another challenge I entered earlier this week.

This one has stamping;


I think the stamp set was free on a magazine. I hadn't decided what I was going to be doing for this challenge but as I tidied some stamps away this set jumped out at me.  The card design is very simple & clean which is just as well as it is for the "Less is More" challenge blog.

The gems are the round & round along with the swirls.  After I had made this one I thought of lots of other things that could go in those spaces - so the stamps are still on my desk.  We will see.

I also made another card as a sample for a workshop next week - but I was in such a hurry to get it down to the craft shop I forgot to photograph it.  Will have to do it next time I am down there.

Well, the weekend is here again - so have a lovely time - hope you have lots of interesting things to do....

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko