A couple of cards

Hi everyone, hasn't it been a lovely day?

I have had a very domestic day today.  It was time for Bob & I to stock up the freezer - which we do from Costco.  So quite a bit of time was spent there purchasing Sunday roast joints & various other meal elements & other things.  Having bought them & driven home we then have to spend some time in the kitchen cutting some of it up, repackaging & placing in the freezer.

So not really enough time to do some crafting.  But I still have a couple of cards made recently that I haven't shown you yet - & yes they are stamped.


A very delicate birthday card which I created by stamping in Versamark & then colouring with 
Pan Pastels, also I decided I didn't want plain white card - so embossed the front of the card before adding the topper.


Another design using Pan Pastels - slightly bolder this time & again the actual card has been embossed to relieve that plainness.

I have quite a few embossing folders that I bought quite early on in their life & of course I am now discovering that they are smaller than most cards.  Of course manufacturers are making A5 versions now which at first I wasn't sure was needed. But once you start using these more you realise just how useful the larger ones are.


Yes, sadly another Sympathy card.

Tomorrow midday I am meeting up with Sue for a coffee & a natter which should be good fun we haven't met up for a while.  Then in the evening it is time for the April meeting for the CSNW club. So I should have more photos for you - perhaps might get a chance to put some on tomorrow night - but definitely Thursday.  I have a workshop booked for Thursday morning - & should find out tomorrow if it is taking place.  If it isn't then I should be able to put those CSNW photos on here during Thursday morning.

That's me for tonight.
More tomorrow - night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko