CSNW photos - part 2

Hello again I am back with the photos of the project at last nights CSNW meeting where the theme was ........ Serendipity 2.  I gave it this name because I didn't know what to call it & we had done Serendipity a long time ago.  This was slightly different to start.

The ladies randomly stamped in black ink on an A5 card.  Then they added coloured inks, then they cut it up & made cards.  I had taken photos at each stage of the process - so when I decided to show them here I organised it so that each part of their work was together.  This took a little while to do - but I think I have managed it OK.  So the first photo is of their black & white work, the second of that worked with added colour & finally their card from that work.

Set one




Set two




Set three




Set four




Set five


I think I might have taken this photo of the yellow was added or it could be the light.


There doesn't seem to be a card for this layout.  If it is yours & you ca take a photo of the card
please email it to me so I can include it.  Thank you.

Set six




Set seven


lighting problem again?



Set eight




Set nine




Set ten





Set eleven




Some great designs & good use of serendipity technique.  

That is me for today - off to have a play - so may have something to show you tomorrow.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post