just chatting

Good evening everyone.

A quick chat tonight - I didn't do any crafting today - other than sort a few items into a better system.  Do you find that every so often you have to store things differently?  I think it's affected by new items we buy - they have to go somewhere & that means swapping boxes or folders & the like & so the system changes.

Earlier in the day I met up with Sue for a coffee & natter which was very nice.  We sorted the worlds problems - I think not - but we had a good go.

Then this evening I have been at the April meeting for the CSNW club where once again we had a very pleasant time.  I will have photos to show you tomorrow & as my workshop that had been planned, is not taking place, I will probably put some of them on here in the morning.

That's me for tonight - more tomorrow

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko