just chatting

Hi everyone I hope your weekend is going well.

We have had quite a domestic couple of days.  Yesterday I was quite busy doing another re-sort of my craft room which included throwing out some things that had become tatty or were really of no use to anyone thereby making room for more things as well as making the room look tidier.

Today we have been busy down at the garden centre purchasing plants for the garden.  I bought some really nice patio roses which will not be going on the patio at the back garden but in a border in the front garden.  I also bought two dwarf fruit trees - one pear & one plum.  We already have a cherry tree (not dwarf though) which did get fruit on it last year although that was pinched by the birds. A nice new bird table was also purchased & is now hanging in the back garden with food on it in the hope we will get some birds, particularly robins, in the garden. The only birds so far were 2 inquisitive pigeons. If the weather is reasonable this coming week I hope to spend some time in the garden sorting it out.

At the CSNW meeting last Wednesday I too worked on a piece of background card for the Serendipity 2 technique.  I didn't include it on the post about the club so thought I would show it here.


This afternoon I cut it into pieces & tomorrow will make a card - so watch this space.

Enjoy the rest of today.  More tomorrow - bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko