just chatting

Hi everyone

Once again I am sorry there was no post yesterday but I really didn't have anything to say.  That possibly applies to this morning as well.  But it appears you prefer me to say something rather than nothing at all.

Yesterday I needed to change some things around in my craft room.  I have 2 desks I work on - one has my computer & related things & the other is for crafting on.  I did change my computer desk around a little a couple of weeks ago but it still wasn't right & one of the problems was the things beneath my desk.  I keep the club boxes in the foot well under my desk which meant I couldn't sit straight on to the desk.  For weeks now I have been working at an angle & this weekend it finally did for my back.  So, something had to be done.  I also have 4 low bookcases in the room which contain boxes of craft items, papers, CD's & books.  One of the bookcases had about 5 A4 ring binders (quite thick ones too) which contained all my paperwork from my research into my family history.  Giving it some thought I decided there were quite a few sheets of paper I didn't  need & some were duplicated in different "name" folders.  So yesterday I made the decision to sort them out.

The binders had got a bit tatty - so I decided to have a complete clear out of unnecessary paperwork, plastic pockets (they felt a bit dusty) & the binders which had got a bit bent & didn't stand up properly.  I cleared the last one this morning before starting to write this post.  I now have a pile of paperwork that needs refiling & the need to buy new binders.  As I keep all my information on my computer there is still quite a bit of the paper work that I have retained that will probably be able to go as well.  The reason I have so much is that in the early days I kept every piece I came across - which leads to duplicate paperwork even though they came from different sources.

So! no crafting done yesterday - but I did get something from it.  The space created on the bookcase by stripping those folder was big enough to hold 2 of the club boxes.  The third one will have to have room made for it on one of the other bookcases.  Also, inside a couple of the folders I had put A4 card in pockets to act as dividers & inside several of them was a piece of card that was perfect for the piece of stamping I did last week & was waiting to make into a card.  I am hoping to make that after I finish here, although I do have to go out for a while.  I am sure I will get it done & then I can show you later.

Wow!!! that was suppose to be a brief explanation of why I didn't blog yesterday.  Well, at least you know what I have been up to - so have any of you created something special over the weekend that you can show us all?  Don't forget - boast about your work & show it here.

Hopefully back again later.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko