member showcase

Good afternoon

Lo! I ask & it happens.
Carolyn has sent me photos of a card (sorry! 3 cards) that she has made.  At the Mold II meeting at the end of March Rita brought in a pop-up card that folds flat for the post.  I think I showed a very basic one I had made for a workshop some weeks back.  I am sure all the ladies took a copy of the template away with them.

Carolyn says she just loves them & cannot stop making them -




Absolutely stunning Carolyn.

I will look the template I have & put it on the tutorials page I am sure you will all love making them - they are easy to make.  That is not taking anything away from Carolyn's beautiful cards & work - she says herself how easy they are.

I did get to make the card that I spoke of earlier - but will leave you today with Carolyn's cards, & show mine tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Hi lovely cards, I have made a couple and I have enjoyed making them Rita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko