mold photos - part 2

Good evening everyone - finally I have managed to sort the photos from my mobile phone onto my laptop.  I had quite a lot on there & it became a larger task than I first thought.

The photos are of the Mold project for their meeting last Thursday.  Considering there were only 6 ladies present there a quite few photos.

The technique for the project was Faux Silk & Mold II & CSNW ladies will be doing this soon. Put very basically - stamped image, glue stick, tissue.

Here are the photos;


This flourish is lovely & the rainbow of colour really shows it off.



A trio of beautiful flowers - I am not sure what sort of flower they are - at first I thought Pansy but the petals are not right.  Whatever the flower the image is beautiful.


Another flourish in different colours - I think some sharing went on that evening.


This card looked better in the flesh as this exposure doesn't show the flower under the tissue too well.  The script is showing OK though. I might go back & see if I can improve it.


A very simple flourish - but really elegant.


An unusual colourway - but the only way to find out what works is to experiment & once layered up I think this image will look stunning.


My favourite type of card - clean & simple.  It just shows how what you do after creating the main image can make all the difference.  Now you can see why I said that the earlier yellow image will look different when layered.


Another delicate image that will also benefit from layering onto complimentary card.  I would say pop some ribbon around the image where all that whiteness is - or - alternatively trim the card down.


This butterfly also looked better in the flesh - but then I thought - wouldn't it make a great background to another butterfly image stamped in the normal way & placed to one side.
Just an idea.


There is that flourish again.  It certainly was popular.


Very pretty & the embossed background card really helps accentuate the faux silk on the main image.


Another pretty image along the same lines - the butterfly is such a delightful touch.


Doesn't that yellow background make the throats of the Irises show up & pull the whole thing together well.

So there you are ladies - they were well worth waiting for.

I hope you have had a great weekend - not too many chocolate eggs.  More tomorrow.
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko