the first background card

Good evening everyone

I have a photo for you tonight of the first card I have made using some of that background I showed you.


The base card is a 5x5 cream card. I have to admit I didn't watch too carefully when cutting the top triangle to make sure my 2 straight lines ended up parallel.  There is a slight widening but I am hoping the sentiment helps cover it up a bit, & must try better next time using that layout.  The little dots each side of the sentiment are white flat back pearls which I coloured with a black permanent pen.  I am hoping to find time to make another one tomorrow, but I am out for a little while in the morning & then I have a crochet workshop in the afternoon.  I am hoping to get another 2 cards from this background - which of course depends on what I actually do with what is left.

Well, that's me for tonight - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko