Another triple stamp card

Hi everyone - uhmm! not such a good day today - weather wise I mean (I think) - never mind there is plenty of time for sunshine.  Isn't there?

I have another card, that I made recently, to show you - this one using the triple stamping technique


I was rather pleased with the outcome of this one as it was for Caroline whose birthday it was yesterday.

Today I had another one of those interesting .............. where have I put it days. Hence the "I think" at the beginning.

During my recent tidy of my craft room I decided to "rehome" my Pan Pastels.  I don't have many but they were spread across 2 small boxes - you know those boxes that we tend to keep peel-offs in.  I wanted them all in one place.  As always I chose a very sensible box that I would always know where they were. Oh no! Not this brain.  So today thinking that I might like to use them in a project I looked them out.  They were nowhere to be seen.  I looked in every box on every shelf in my setup.  No Pan Pastels.  Surely they hadn't gone out with the rubbish!  I found the boxes they had been kept in - now empty.  I retraced my steps & rechecked everything. I had ignored one box because it held my acrylic blocks - until my brain reminded me I had rehomed those as well, in a little 3-drawer unit.  So, there of course were my Pan Pastels in the box where I had kept .......... oh you know. It is now clearly marked.

I do despair of my memory sometimes.

Also earlier today I filled in the booking form for the Parkfield Centre in order to hold a workshop for Mold & Mold II.  I have asked them to see if 6, 13 or 20 September is free & to let me know which one(s).  So if the ladies from Mold & Mold II are reading this you might like to check your diaries & see which date would suit you & I will keep my fingers crossed we can easily agree a date.  I will be seeing the Mold II ladies on Tuesday so I can ask them - so if Mold ladies read this perhaps you could email me & let me know.  Thank you.

Well, that is me for tonight. More tomorrow.
Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post